Monday, December 12, 2011

What the Bleep do we Know?

I think the movie we watched really had a big impact on me and my thought process. The idea behind us creating our own destiny is a powerful mindset to have. I think that is what N385 overall has taught us to do. N385 was very soul searching because many of the projects were based on taking a deep look inside yourself and letting your creativity reflect off of what you see. When you are able to do that then you can discover new things, change things, and impact the world. I once read a book called The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. In the book he talks a lot about the subject of quantum physics and how we all have the power to create our own universe but we just not have been able to tap into that potential just yet. I think what N385 has taught me is that I have the potential to explore my creativity, my knowledge, and what I feel to pave my own way into this world however I want it to be. I know that I have the ability to take my life where ever I want it to go, the biggest challenge for my now is actually doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment