Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I remember this......

Something that I rediscovered yesterday that I will always remember is to never be afraid or hesitant to share my ideas. For my egg project I chose not to to do what I really wanted out of fear of offending someone else when in actuallity I was my own worse critic. I was worried about what other people thought about my idea that I altered it when in reality my idea was actually accepted by the whole class. I will always remember to never be afraid to share my ideas, beliefs, or feelings because that is what makes me who I am.

Another thing that stood out to me was how creatively people percieved their eggs. It's very mind blowing how someone can take something as simple as a raw egg and make it into something inspirational and a piece of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment